Team member ticketing (m, w, d)
What to expect
The “Wintergarten Berlin” is one of the most beautiful theatres in Berlin, with one of the richest traditions. With top-class variety shows, concerts and galas, the house sets itself the high standard to offer its guests an unforgettable evening. For our team we are looking for people for whom it is a natural concern to live up to this high standard also in the foyer area.
If you feel like giving our guests a fantastic evening over and over again and letting them forget the world behind them through your high level of service and your joy of entertaining; If you have an enthusiasm for variety and the desire to slip into this role every evening, if you enjoy working in a great team, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Independent personal set-up and creation of our various show and event formats, primarily in Eventim
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of sales figures
- Implementation of sales-relevant and capacity utilization-oriented sales activities in the ticketing system
- Continuous reporting to the management/theatre management
- Support in ticket sales on the phone and in our theatre box office located in the house
- At least 2 years professional experience in the field of ticketing
- Independent, success-oriented, structured way of working, self-initiative, “hands-on mentality”
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Time flexibility and in particular willingness to work partly in the evening and regularly on weekends and holidays
- A high degree of service orientation as well as an open and friendly appearance
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office as well as good skills in handling Eventim and common ticket systems
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
Then send us your digital application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your documents by e-mail to