Service- & Barworker (m/w/d)
What to expect
The “Wintergarten Berlin” is one of the most beautiful theatres in Berlin, with one of the richest traditions. With top-class variety shows, concerts and galas, the house sets itself the high standard to offer its guests an unforgettable evening. For our team we are looking for people for whom it is a natural concern to live up to this high standard also in the foyer area.
If you feel like giving our guests a fantastic evening over and over again and letting them forget the world behind them through your high level of service and your joy of entertaining; If you have an enthusiasm for variety and the desire to slip into this role every evening, if you enjoy working in a great team, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Preparing mise-en-place for the work area in the back office
- Producing and serving hot and cold drinks for the guests in the theatre hall
- Control, storage and management of beverages
- Responsible for order and cleanliness in the work area (cool, dry and equipment storage)
- Acceptance of goods orders
- Compliance with the HACCP regulation and the legal requirements
- Substitutionally used in à la carte service
- After a certain period of familiarization:
Goods / equipment order
We would like you to meet the following requirements:
- Resilience and absolute reliability
- Excellent knowledge of German, foreign language (English) an advantage
- A motivated working style
- A well-groomed appearance
- A friendly demeanor
- Team spirit
Then send us your digital application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your documents by e-mail to
Contact: Ms. Anna-Cristin Fischer, Tel. 030 – 58843 488 (from 2.00pm)