Restaurant- / hotel worker (m/w/d)
What to expect
The “Wintergarten Berlin” is one of the most beautiful theatres in Berlin, with one of the richest traditions. With top-class variety shows, concerts and galas, the house sets itself the high standard to offer its guests an unforgettable evening. For our team we are looking for people for whom it is a natural concern to live up to this high standard also in the foyer area.
If you feel like giving our guests a fantastic evening over and over again and letting them forget the world behind them through your high level of service and your joy of entertaining; If you have an enthusiasm for variety and the desire to slip into this role every evening, if you enjoy working in a great team, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Preparations for daily business
- Mise en Place in appropriate number
- Á la carte and menu service, as well as for special events
- Welcoming guests and taking orders
- Booking of food and drinks in the cash register system in compliance with the cash register regulations
- Professional serving of food and drinks in the theatre hall and restaurant
- Cashing your tables and accounting the income
- Follow-up and preparation work for upcoming events
We would like you to meet the following requirements:
- Gastronomic experience in the à la carte business
- Resilience and absolute reliability
- Excellent knowledge of German, foreign language (English) an advantage
- A motivated working style
- A well-groomed appearance
- A friendly demeanor
- Team spirit
- We attach great importance to reliability, resilience and independent work
Then send us your digital application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your documents by e-mail to
Contact: Ms. Anna-Cristin Fischer, Tel. 030 – 58843 488 (from 2.00pm)