Stage hand (m/w/d)
What to expect
The “Wintergarten Berlin” is one of the most beautiful theatres in Berlin, with one of the richest traditions. With top-class variety shows, concerts and galas, the house sets itself the high standard to offer its guests an unforgettable evening. For our team we are looking for people for whom it is a natural concern to live up to this high standard also in the foyer area.
If you feel like giving our guests a fantastic evening over and over again and letting them forget the world behind them through your high level of service and your joy of entertaining; If you have an enthusiasm for variety and the desire to slip into this role every evening, if you enjoy working in a great team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Your main duties:
- Construction and dismantling of stage and rehearsal decorations
- Stage setup and the supervision of performances, rehearsals and other special events
- Maintenance, care and repair of the decorations and stage equipment
- If possible, a completed apprenticeship as a specialist for event technology or a completed apprenticeship in a craft and, if possible, professional experience in the theatre business
- Maximum readiness to accept and implement new technical and artistic challenges
- Willingness for flexible working hours and to work on weekends and public holidays
- In addition, we expect a strong sense of responsibility, team spirit and flexibility
We offer you:
- A dynamic and motivated team
- A varied and exciting work area
- One of the most beautiful workplaces in Berlin
Then send us your digital application.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send your documents by e-mail to